3/31/07

Using mind altering substances to put up with people is not a good way to live. But, it's somewhat more enjoyable that way, at least in my opinion. Some people you can handle, others you can't.

I really need someone to distract me from people. Someone who's less expensive then my habits are and will treat me just as well; preferably someone who likes video games, has eclectic music tastes, not as many issues as the last person I hooked up with (ie, be mentally stable and easy going), and just generally be a nice person. Ah fantasy, you never let me down.

Still working too much and not having any time off to myself, which is making me introverted and a bitch like I used to be. Good scene? No, not at all. With everyone stressing about exams it's impossible to find someone to hang out with let alone have a decent conversation with or talk to without having to just make an excuse to leave.

No comments: